My Trip around the country in 2001 with Halley

Monday, June 20, 2011

The Gift

A couple days before my graduation party, my girlfriend Hillary was planning to fly into Albany and I was starting to look forward to that.  A few days before she got there, I got a package in the mail from her which I did not expect to get.  She was an artist of sorts and she painted me this amazing recreation of the Phish logo, with some great designs all around it.  I was very excited, called her right away and made sure everyone saw it when we had the party.  Words could not express how psyched I was to have this painting from her – she knew what I liked!  I was so happy and ready to take this trip with her and Halley.

The Full Drawing
detail - I Am Hydrogen
Detail - Down With Disease
Detail - Sample in a Jar, Meatstick, Mango Song, Halley's Comet
Detail: Mango Song and Signature
Detail-  Bathtub Gin, Wilson
The Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment